My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

WOW sore stomach....

So today was my 4th injection, but my fifth stabbing... you see on injection number 3 i didn't get all the medicine out, and most people would say "eh, that's ok, i got most of it" but not me... I stabbed myself again to make sure I got all the medicine in... my stomach is really sore, and these injectibles sure do give some wicked head aches....
I totally thought this would be really weird to do, but it honestly doesn't bother me at all. I somewhat enjoy the process, does this make me a masochist? No, it must be because I know it is going to help bring me to my goal.. having a child!!!

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. "
Psalms 5:3

I read that verse this morning and spent some time in prayer. Praising God for the amazing things he has blessed me with, medicine that could help me become pregnant, a husband I couldn't live without, and family that loves me. I also brought before the Lord my request for a child. An end to this trial... I cannot wait for the Lord to answer our prayers!!

I hope that when I DO become pregnant and the Lord answers our prayers that I will always remember that GOD gets all the glory. He is the one who provided the medicine, gave the knowledge to the doctors, and knitted together my child's body... It is HIM who will get the glory, not some medication. And I hope it will be a testimant to others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment