She should be arriving tomarow, which puts me at starting my new injectable medication for monday! I'm really excited to see how this will work with my body, and praying for good results :)
We once watched a movie called "Facing the Giants" (i highly recommend this movie) and In the movie there is a man telling a parable about two farmers who both pray for rain. One waits for the rain hopefully. The other waits for it while preparing his fields. He then asks, "Which one do you think trusted God most to bring the rain? The farmer who just sat and waited? Or the farmer who prepaired his feilds for the Lord KNOWING the rain would come?" The answer ofcourse is the latter.
And that is what Brian and I have resolved to do. For the last year and a half, even before we lost our little Adriel, we resolved to prepare for the rain. My wonderful and loving husband has done MANY things to "prepare for rain" in our lives, but these are two of my favorites....
Brian bought these little items for our child to come. I hope to take a picture of our long awaited baby in these precious outfits someday.
But for now, we will continue to "prepare for rain"...
I can't wait to see those little outfits "filled up" too!! This is an incredible journey of love that you and Brian are on!
ReplyDeleteAs always, I'm praying Peanut!
Auntie
I can't wait to see the gift God will bring you, Brian and all of us who have been diligently praying! The Lord is faithful to those who love him.
ReplyDeleteMom
Thanks guys :) Love you both!!
ReplyDelete