Well today I had an ultrasound to see if I have any follicles to ovulate. They found one on my right ovary measuring 19 mm, which is mature and ready to pop. She told me to take my shot which helps me to ovulate tomarow night, then 36 hours later I will have my IUI, which will be thursday morning. I kinda feel like there is one on my left ovary that she missed, i can usually tell, and she couldn't get a good look at it. ( it was the nurse who did my ultrasound because my doctor is still on vacation) Anyways, everything looked good and I guess we will just see what happens. I also had a "teaching" on how to use the injectible medications. How to order, mix, administer and other things. She held a glass vial up, tapped it saying, "all you need to do is break open this vial with your thumb, it's really easy" As she did so, the WHOLE thing shattered leaving her thumbs all bloody... needless to say i was freaked out and didn't want to go anywhere near it. Brian tried it, and it worked fine, so i guess he will be breaking all the glass vials in the future. I practiced mixing the meds, and injecting them into a fake piece of flabby skin... ew. We then filled out the order form for next cycle so it will make it to us in time, and faxed it off!!! WOO HOO!!!
I'm all set! I'm excited to start the new meds, and in the back of my mind, still hoping for a pregnancy this cycle, but I'm not holding my breath....
No comments:
Post a Comment