I AM FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOORRAYYY!!!!!!!
I had my dr's appt. today, and am officially considered "FULL TERM" what a WONDERFUL FEELING!!!! Doctor felt around my tummy today, and said that he would put him at about 6 lbs, and that he has descended pretty deep into my pelvis. He thinks we will be a Thanksgiving baby :)
I am still measuring small with my uterus, at only 33 cm, as opposed to 37 cm. He said it is likely because I am taller and thinner, and that I am hiding him well. I guess I can live with that, as long as i know he is healthy. So just to be on the safe side we are going to have another ultrasound to make sure everything looks good. We have it scheduled for wednesday, so it will have been 3 weeks from the last ultrasound, exactly.
Other than that, not much else to report! I am starting to feel a little better sickness wise. I'm still congested, and have successfully passed it on to my dear hubby :) poor guy. Don't feel too bad for him though, he has basically had a full week off haha.
Well, that is all for now!! I just prayt that these last few weeks go by quickley and that Ronan stay healthy and safe, growing stronger and stronger for D-DAY!!!
I'm so happy for you!!! =)
ReplyDelete