Oh man, the last 2 days have been close to miserable for me. I know it could be worst so I'm trying to count my blessings. However, I think I have the worst head cold that I have had in a loooong time. I am so incredibly plugged up and congested! Nothing seems to help either, I left my humidifier on all night, even sat next to it with a sheet draped over me for a while to breathe in the vapors... my mucas didn't budge. Sleep was pretty hopeless last night. My throat hurt so bad, breathing was uncomfortable!
I am thankful Ronan is still tucked away safely in my womb, because it would be hard to care for a newborn right now, and i would HATE for him to get sick too :(
I keep wondering if me being ill is effecting him at all in anyway. I really hope not. I hope he is blissfully unaware.
Only 3 days until I am considered FULL TERM! I never thought I would make it this far. God is trully gracious. I hope I can repay him by being the best mama I can be. I know that this is who God created me to be, I know when he formed me, he was forming a mother. It has been my heart's desire since I was a child. I cannot wait for the adventures that lie ahead with little Ronan, and hopefully the children to come after him as well.
On a more upsetting note, this week has also been filled with tradgedies :( My cousin had her house broken into, and had many items stolen, although i'm not even sure any of that can compare to the violation you feel after.
We also found out that a close friend of ours had his wife leave him, with their 2 little ones.
And probably the most upsetting is my friend who recently announced her pregnancy, also announced that her precious child has a very rare disease, in which the kidneys did not form properly. The prognosis is not good, in that it is apparently "incompatible with life". Needless to say, I am still praying for a miracle. I do not want this dear friend of mine to know the ache and pain of a loss. There is nothing more painful. So if you are reading this and you feel led, PLEASE say a prayer for my friend and her precious child...
Well, it's back to the couch for me! Sipping hot tea, filling the room with nasty tissues, and cuddling my dog while watching movies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment