Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! My mom, dad, brother and his wife came to visit us!! Today I had my 39 weeks appt, and apparently gained over 2 lbs this weeks :( I am blaming it on all the food yesterday ;) It will be nice to be able to work out again and have my body back (or get as close to it as I can!)
Speaking of my body... my stretch marks finally started making an appearance. Who did I think I was to escape this ever so distict "mom" trait. OFCOURSE they decided to show up the last week of pregnancy! They aren't bad... yet, but if you look closely in my belly pic, you can see them. They are very low, under my belly. The scratch on my tummy is NOT a stretch mark haha, that was me. I accidently scratched myself while putting on my shirt haha.
The appointment today was pretty much same old same old. He checked my cervix and said that I am atleast making good progress. Ronan is still in a -2 station (head is low) He could fit his finger tip into my cervix, and I am about 50% effaced. He said he would be suprised if I went too far past my due date. I REALLLLY hope he is right. I was REALLY hoping he would be a little EARLY, especially because I know he is not so little anymore. Now I am just hoping and praying he will be on time :)
How is it that I am SO excited to meet him!!! Just the thought that he COULD come any time makes me SO excited and anxious I get all teary! I want him NOW!!! I want to hold him NOW and feed him NOW. This is seriously going to be the longest week ever.
PLEASE little boy, come out! Your mama cannot wait to hold you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment