My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

They have arrived!!!!

30 vials of HMG injectible meds!!!! I literally have everything I need for my upcoming cycle! I am now ONLY waiting on my period, the baseline u/s and bloodwork. I cannot believe it!
It is going to be very interesting to see how I respond this time around. I have been working out regularly, eating healthy, taking my prenatels, extra folic acid, and vit d. I am drinking lemon water and peppermint tea... doing basically all that is within MY control to create a healthy environment to conceive. The rest is up to my very capable God, who surprises me daily with His love and grace.

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for even the opportunity to try to conceive. I pray that the medicine works the way it's intended. That my body cooperates and we are able to conceive a healthy viable baby the first attempt. What a change that would be ;) You are amazing God. I trust your plan and am thankful YOU are in charge.

Yours forever,
Melissa

1 comment: