My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

IUI #4

Well today was IUI #4. RE was able to put in 55 million sperm all the highest quality possible! So now it is in God's hands. I really don't know how to feel about this cycle. I'm slightly more optimistic after the HSG, but still not expecting a pregnancy on clomid. The doctor offered to bump me up to 150mg of clomid to see if i would make more follicles, but i'm honestly done with clomid and ready for the big guns!!! I'm going to be very excited when my meds are delivered!!! The whole mixing of medication leaves me a little nervous, afraid i will make a mistake like the one time i bent my needle before administering my trigger shot.... THAT was a nightmare.
So now I have done all i can this cycle, and I am now in the two week wait... where i just.... wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa! Injections are much easier than you think. After you do the 1st one, it is a piece of cake. I'm cheering you on, hoping you get the BFP this time around & not have to do the injectables!

    Astrid

    ReplyDelete