Well, I'm almost 38 weeks, and as you can remember, at my last appt (5 days ago) my fundal height was still only 33 cm...
Last time (3 weeks ago) he was measuring in the 28th % at about 4lbs 15oz.
Today he was measuring in the 52nd % at about 7lbs 2oz!
I guess he had a growth spurt!!! My ultrasound technician was very sweet and let us watch him do his "practice breathing" for awhile, she also tried to get shots of his face (he has cute chubby cheeks) and feet. So, all is well with little Ronan i cannot wait to have him out! He looks SO CUTE!!!!
I am getting a lot of random pressure in my cervix, accompanied by sharp shooting pains, OUCH!! I hope it's his head pushing into my cervix, causing it to dialate!! I also continue to have a lot of Braxton hicks, which vary in intensity... I cannot wait for them to become regular and painful :) that's weird isn't it? Oh well, I don't care.
Tomorrow is the midnight showing of New Moon, yes I know I am crazy for going to a midnight showing at 9 months pregnant. Even crazier because I have a dr's appointment the next morning!! I THEN will have family coming to visit over the weekend, so it's going to be busy!!! I'm not sure I will be able to come on and update for my 38 week post!
**** OH, and I added a couple Polls on the right side -----> *******
Just for fun, you can make guesses about when he will come, and how much he might weigh at birth. Remember, the u/s can be off by as much as 10% either way... It's not 100% accurate!
YAY for a growth spurt! :) I just can't wait to see pics of him in just a few short weeks (or maybe even less!). I understand about being excited for the pain, when you've been through what we have it sure gives you a different perspective.
ReplyDeleteAnd you can bet I'd be going to New Moon even in early labor LOL... I wish I had someone to go to a midnight show with, but everyone but me has work the next day! :/ So I'll be there the next night with the screaming masses...lol...
hehehe that's too funny. yes, this is deffinatly my favorite book out of the series, so there is no way i could miss it! Even if I go into labor i figure I can just do my relaxation breathing during the movie until I move into active labor:)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! We are kindred spirits, lol... It's MY favorite too!! And most people complain about how "depressing" it is, but although I loved them all, none of them had me awake at 4 am in freezing cold bath water with my heart pounding the way that one did!! I reeeally hope it all lives up to the hype!
ReplyDeleteoh i KNOW!!! I stayed up ALLLL night with that book. I felt like Edward had left ME!! haha, yes I realize how pathetic I sound... but it's true, I was so heart broken for her, it was like I could feel her pain. I couldn't stop reading until they were safe and back together haha... So.. the real question... Team Edward? Or Team Jacob?
ReplyDeleteNOT pathetic (or if so, then I am too :D) because I felt the EXACT SAME way... it was so well written, I really felt like I WAS Bella. I felt everything along with her. To be honest, the books are so intense for me, and I get so wrapped up in them, I'm afraid to read them again! It was like they consumed me while I was reading them. I would even dream about it at night, continuing the story where I left off when I finally put it down. So talk about pathetic!! :) My husband has read them twice and I've only read them once LOL...And Team Edward forever!!! No choice there. Although no denying it doesn't hurt to look at Taylor Lautner. ;)
ReplyDeleteHere's what I thought (LOOONG review on FB! :D) Would love to hear what you thought too! http://www.facebook.com/#/note.php?note_id=186189147044&comments
ReplyDelete