My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WoW! Great news... X's TWO!

Heartbeat of Baby A- which was 132 BPM. Baby A measured 6 weeks 4 days!!! Heartbeat of Baby B- 125 BPM. Baby B measured 6 weeks 2 days!!!Today I am 6 weeks 2 days so, they are right on target!!!!!!It is really hard to see BOTH in their sacs right now at the same time because Baby B is tucked in a We are beyond thrilled and feeling so incredibly blessed to be having these TWINS. TWINS!!!!I AM EATING FOR 3!!!!!! am going to go from having ONE child to THREE!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!I cannot thank God enough. I feel so unworthy to have been blessed with these babies!!!! I know it will be hard work, but I am just.... I am so up for this.Thank you Lord... Please keep praying for them. It's still early... Dr. B puts my M/C risk in the single digits, so that makes me feel better.Can you believe it???? TWINS!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. you are SO up for this, sister!! WAHOOOOOO!! i have been waiting for this news. i just had a feeling it was twins!! i promise my twin journey has been the best, rewarding journey of my life!! sure it is hard but anything worthwhile is hard!! praying, praying, praying...and a big ole CONGRATULATIONS from texas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....I'm in tears for you! Happy ones! I saw your FB status update and had a feeling.....so I checked here! Congrats congrats congrats!!!! You will do AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed this post!! AAAAhhh CONGRATS!!! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this... HUGE CONGRATS!!! What wonderfully amazing news!!! I am so happy for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I am writing this at 20 weeks pregnant, but I realized I had never responded :) It's fun to go back and read old posts though!

    ReplyDelete